пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

de afghanan




I have an ear infection. It went from "itchy inner ear/nuisance" on Wednesday to "why canapos;t I open my mouth all the way or hear out of this ear" on Thursday. I went to the doc-in-a-box and the doc took one look in my ear and diagnosed Swimmerapos;s ear. He wasnapos;t even with me for 5 minutes. Walked to the Peopleapos;s RX next door and got some ear drops. Total cost (so far): $117. Thank god Iapos;m young and healthy or not having health insurance would suck At the rate Iapos;m going now, however, spending $120 on health care for the year is way less than I would be spending on insurance, so itapos;s working out okay so far.

download hearts kingdom opening, de afghanan, de aerators, de aerator central heating, de aerator.



Комментариев нет: